Landscape fabric is a weed barrier, but not all weed barriers are landscape fabric. Cheap, thin plastic barriers are far inferior to quality fabric underlayment and can tear very easily. It never pays to use the cheap stuff because you’ll most likely need to replace it sooner or later. By contrast, quality landscape fabric is long-lasting and is resistant to sun damage and tears. Some products are guaranteed for up to 20 years.
Our 6.1 oz weed matting fabric is an extremely thick heavy-duty, toxic-free, used to control weeds by inhibiting their exposure to sunlight.
- Gravel, river rocks, mulch, gardens, RV pads and walkways.
- Puncture and tear resistant material that can handle machine and pedestrian traffic.
- UV resistant – helps
- Water and air permeable
- More environmentally friendly then using toxic chemical for weed control.
- Under non-extreme use, can be used to 20 years.
- Stops decorative rocks and mulch from sifting into sand and soil over time.
How its sold:
- Sold in a 12 x 100 foot roll or cut pieces in linear feet.
Woven polypropylene needle-punched fabric with reinforced layer of felt fiber for extra grip and protection.
How to install video: